A survey by education insurance agency United Educators and the Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges found colleges lack "formal risk assessment processes."
The report, titled "A Wake Up Call: Enterprise Risk Management at Colleges and Universities Today," follows up on a similar survey in 2008. The report says that while colleges are increasingly making oversight of institutional risk a priority, the colleges' confidence that they are following good practices has decreased.
- Profiling the American Freshman
- Boom in Global Health Studies
- Quick Takes: More Reports From the U.S. Commission, MLA Mulls Change in Meeting Dates, Data Released About U.S. Colleges, iTunes Incentive From Saint Joseph
- The State of Global Higher Ed
- Slight Rebound for Endowments
- Filling the Void
- FAFSA: Opportunity and Obfuscation
- The Immigrant Factor
Search for Jobs