"The Evolving Curriculum -- Measuring Effectiveness of Change" is a compilation of articles and essays on efforts to reshape what and how colleges teach at a time of increased concern about how much students learn. The news and opinion articles -- collected in a print-on-demand booklet -- surveys the landscape of curricular development and learning assessment, examining trends and highlighting best practices. Download the booklet here.
This booklet is part of a series of such compilations that Inside Higher Ed is publishing on a range of topics.
On June 26, at 2 p.m. Eastern, Inside Higher Ed editors Scott Jaschik and Doug Lederman will conduct a free webinar to discuss the topics raised in the booklet's articles and answer your questions. To register for the webinar, please click here.
- The Evolving Curriculum
- New Compilation of Articles on the Flipped Classroom
- New Compilation of Articles on the Completion Agenda
- Globalization in Higher Education
- Globalization of Higher Education: A New Compilation
- Compilation of Articles on Critical Thinking
- The Future of Student Loans: a Collection of Articles
- Compilation of Articles on Strategies for the New Normal
Search for Jobs