Facing Enrollment Dip, Suffolk U. Freezes Salaries
June 11, 2014
Suffolk University has announced that it is freezing salaries for the next fiscal year, The Boston Globe reported. The institution said it was facing an $11 million drop in budgeted revenue due in large part to enrollment shortfalls.
- Delayed state payments cause headaches for Illinois public universities
- Extra Nudge into the Sunset
- Colleges of arts and sciences struggle with deficits as enrollment declines
- A Long Island private college hopes to make it past next fall
- Caught Off Guard -- But Why?
- Are Louisiana’s Higher Ed Problems Viral?
- Higher Ed Groups in Survival Mode
- Waiting for Cash in Illinois
Search for Jobs
Staten Island, NY
Fort Worth, TX
Founded in 1971, Empire State College, State University of New York, is one of the university’s 13 colleges of arts and sciences, accredited by the...
Hofstra University is a dynamic, private University offering more than 145 undergraduate and 160 graduate programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences,...