Facing Enrollment Dip, Suffolk U. Freezes Salaries
June 11, 2014
Suffolk University has announced that it is freezing salaries for the next fiscal year, The Boston Globe reported. The institution said it was facing an $11 million drop in budgeted revenue due in large part to enrollment shortfalls.
- Senate panel OKs NIH funding boost, increase to Pell Grant
- New Challenge to Christian Law School's Anti-Gay Stance
- Baylor U. Sues to Stop Alumni Group From Using Its Marks
- After weeks of rumors, universities unveil the digital education consortium Unizin
- Obama defends college ratings system amid growing backlash from Capitol Hill
- HathiTrust continues string of victories under 'fair use' doctrine in appeals court
- Temple U. professors accused of not sufficiently reporting funding source of their research on private prisons
- Higher Ed Group Launches to Support Common Core
Search for Jobs
La Plata, MD
PILANI, RAJASTHAN, India
Rock Hill, SC
Bunker Hill Community College (BHCC) is a multi-campus urban institution, its main campus situated in the historic Charlestown neighborhood of Boston...
Medgar Evers College was founded in 1969 through the efforts from educators and community leaders in central Brooklyn. The College is named after...