- Medical Schools Slowly Grow
- Med School Applications and Enrollments Jump
- MCAT is changing how it tests would-be physicians
- Med School Enrollments Are Up, Applications Down
- Quick Takes: Call to Restore 'Public Good' in Medical Education, Harvard Seeks Low-Income Students From Britain, Access to Environmental Research, Gains for 'Dual Enrollment' Students, Gender Gap in Canada, Is Sex Trade Financing Tuition in France?
The Association of American Medical Colleges on Tuesday released new guidelines on the skills and knowledge that medical students should have by the time they graduate and start their residencies. Darrell G. Kirch, president of the association, said in a statement that "these guidelines take medical education from the theoretical to the practical as students think about some of the real-life professional activities they will be performing as physicians."
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories