Syracuse University has fired a tenured male professor for a consensual relationship with a female undergraduate, The Post-Standard reported. The university did not identify the professor, but said that, in violation of university policy, he taught, advised and supervised the student during the relationship. The professor was fired on the recommendation of a faculty review panel.
- Essay on what prompts an English Ph.D. with tenure to enroll in a program to become a nurse
- Study: Text messages about renewing aid boost 2-year college persistence
- U. of Louisville Program Seeks to Connect Ph.D.s with General Public Over Drinks
- Debate Over Meme About Students at Tsinghua U.
- Academic Minute: Smartphone Medical Apps
- Pensacola State Faculty Rejects Contract Over Course Loads
- New presidents or provosts: CCC HSSU Moorhead Notre Dame Richmond Rochester Tech Rutgers-Camden UMass
- New nonprofit unveils plan for federally funded full-tuition scholarships
Search for Jobs