Thomas Jefferson University on Wednesday announced a $110 million gift for its medical college from the Sidney Kimmel Foundation. The medical college will now be named for Kimmel, a philanthropist who has focused his giving on Philadelphia-area institutions.
- $110M Gift to U. of Southern California
- Hampshire becomes only competitive college in the country that won't look at SAT, ACT scores
- Early success for Colorado's broad set of remedial reforms
- Presidential Transition and $110M Gift at U. of Michigan
- Scholar raises concerns about self-censorship of those who study China
- Colleges should focus less on student failure and more on success (essay)
- Survey finds career aspirations motivating students in fully online programs
- Is Denmark Too Nice to Its Students?
Search for Jobs