- Tensions at Mary Baldwin College signal competing understandings of liberal education
- New presidents or provosts: Calhoun Fitchburg GRCC Middlesex Mt. St. Mary's Muhlenberg TAMU-San Antonio
- Coming Clean on College Costs
- New Presidents or Provosts: Brock U., College of William
- The higher ed year in review, in brief (essay)
The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation is helping fund a 10-member consortium of Pennsylvania liberal arts colleges as they try to cope with the troubles liberal arts colleges now face. Among the plans colleges have for the $800,000 grant: use teleconferences and the internet to combine low-enrollment classes; share study abroad sites; share staff; and work to reduce health, procurement and other costs. The colleges in the group are: Bryn Mawr College, Dickinson College, Franklin & Marshall College, Gettysburg College, Haverford College, Juniata College, Muhlenberg College, Swarthmore College, Ursinus College and Washington & Jefferson College.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories