At least eight universities have paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to Hillary Clinton to speak on their campuses, The Washington Post reported. Students at the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, where she is due to be paid $225,000 to speak in the fall, have protested, and that is drawing attention to the likely presidential candidate's high fees, not all of which have been previously disclosed. Some of the payments ($200,000 is believed to be standard) have gone not to Clinton personally, but the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation.
- Presidential candidates spar with Clinton over college debt plan
- Well-Paid 'Assistants'
- For-Profit Lobbying Escalates
- Sociologists in Sin City
- Old Dominion U.'s new shipbuilding apprenticeships come with a bachelor's degree
- Second Chance for a Fallen Coach
- Defaults Edge Higher
- Salaries Up 4% for Senior Administrators
Search for Jobs