Campbellsville University is seeking to change its relationship with the Kentucky Baptist Convention, such that the university's board would pick its own members and could permit non-Baptists to serve, The Lexington Herald-Leader reported. The convention opposes the plan, which could endanger the $1 million that the convention gives the university each year. The university's budget is roughly $57 million.
- Did Cross-Dressing Cost Adjunct His Job?
- Faith and the Baylor Board
- Quick Takes: Tornado Hits Community College, Decker Faces $55M in Claims, U. of Cumberlands Kicks Out Gay Student, Another Troubled Duke Team, Niagara Women's Lacrosse Punished, Suffolk U. Won't Play Watchdog, Evolution Under Attack in Canada
- Baptist Conventions 2, Colleges 0
- Baptists, Gays and Trustees
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories