Campbellsville University is seeking to change its relationship with the Kentucky Baptist Convention, such that the university's board would pick its own members and could permit non-Baptists to serve, The Lexington Herald-Leader reported. The convention opposes the plan, which could endanger the $1 million that the convention gives the university each year. The university's budget is roughly $57 million.
- Did Cross-Dressing Cost Adjunct His Job?
- Faith and the Baylor Board
- Baptist Conventions 2, Colleges 0
- Quick Takes: Bush Library Appears Headed for SMU, Furor Grows Over Holocaust Deniers Conclave, Teen Drug Use Drops, 'Gross Clinic' to Stay in Philly, Calls for UK Academic Freedom, Belmont's Non-Baptist Trustees, College Embezzler Convicted
- Baptists, Gays and Trustees
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories