- Adjunct union drive hits speedbumps in Twin Cities
- Two Unions Court Adjuncts in Philadelphia Market
- Union activity leads to gains for adjuncts even when bids fail or stall
- Union sets 'aspirational goal' for adjunct pay
- Mills College adjuncts protest changes that were instituted shortly after a union vote
Adjuncts at the University of St. Thomas have voted by a large margin, 136 to 84, to reject a unionization bid by the Service Employees International Union, The Star Tribune reported. The campaign at St. Thomas was part of the SEIU's drive to organize adjuncts in various metro areas. The campaign has been winning votes in parts of the country, but appears to have run into difficulties in Minnesota. While adjuncts there at Hamline University voted to unionize, a scheduled vote at Macalester College was called off amid some adjunct skepticism of the union campaign.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories