The University of Michigan is spending $400,000 in a multi-week effort to move a 65-foot tall, 200-plus year old legacy burr oak tree, MLive reported. The tree is being moved because of a planned $135 million addition to Michigan's business school. The cost of the tree relocation was factored into planning for the expansion.
- Davenport U to Close Campuses in Response to Enrollment Dip
- Kids Are All Right
- Lions and Turkeys and Bears, Oh My!
- Whistleblower Wins Suit Against Ave Maria
- For Some Students at Cornerstone, New Meaning to 'Heading Home'
- Western Nevada Eliminates Athletics
- Professor Who Criticized Republicans Returns to Teaching
- Michigan Professors Object to Raises for Administrators
Search for Jobs