Authorities have charged Robert Walmsley of stealing $110,000 from his former employer, Framingham State University, Boston.com reported. Walmsley allegedly used a university issued card to purchase prepaid Visa gift cards and then used those to buy drugs or to get cash. Before being dismissed, he worked in the university's alumni affairs and development office.
- Quick Takes: Tight State Budgets, New Rules Considered on Human Subjects, Ex-Employees Charged With Stealing From Tufts, Big Gifts, U.S. Rules on Loan Programs, Updated 2-Year College Bill in Missouri, Assistant Coaches Without Rights, A Criminal Past
- NLRB Affirms Ruling for Ex-Employee of Grand Canyon U.
- Ex-Employee and Wife Charged in $1.9M Theft From Vassar
- Simmons Seeks Fraud Charges Against Ex-Employee
- Quick Takes: Duke Toughens Steroid Testing for Athletes, Another Call for International Education, Saint Anselm Settles With Transgendered Ex-Employee, Harvard B-School Sets Record, U. of Mary Keeps 'Marauders' Name
- Quick Takes: Boston Limits Off-Campus Housing, Germany vs. U.S. Ph.D.'s, Kaplan Sued by Ex-Employees, Threat on Gossip Site Leads to Arrest, Hawaii May Alter Dorm Rules, Rohrabacher vs. Gates, Ohio State vs. R.J. Reynolds, New Argument for Higher Ed
- How rumors spread via sloppy citation practices
- Essay on the most important advice for a tenure-track professor
Search for Jobs