Authorities have charged Robert Walmsley of stealing $110,000 from his former employer, Framingham State University, Boston.com reported. Walmsley allegedly used a university issued card to purchase prepaid Visa gift cards and then used those to buy drugs or to get cash. Before being dismissed, he worked in the university's alumni affairs and development office.
- Quick Takes: Duke Toughens Steroid Testing for Athletes, Another Call for International Education, Saint Anselm Settles With Transgendered Ex-Employee, Harvard B-School Sets Record, U. of Mary Keeps 'Marauders' Name
- Quick Takes: Boston Limits Off-Campus Housing, Germany vs. U.S. Ph.D.'s, Kaplan Sued by Ex-Employees, Threat on Gossip Site Leads to Arrest, Hawaii May Alter Dorm Rules, Rohrabacher vs. Gates, Ohio State vs. R.J. Reynolds, New Argument for Higher Ed
- Quick Takes: Tight State Budgets, New Rules Considered on Human Subjects, Ex-Employees Charged With Stealing From Tufts, Big Gifts, U.S. Rules on Loan Programs, Updated 2-Year College Bill in Missouri, Assistant Coaches Without Rights, A Criminal Past
- Quick Takes: Online Push in Minnesota, Boston College Shifts Funds to Aid, Raises Raise Eyebrows at Cal State, Higher Ed Job for Fla. Speaker, Alumni Group Loses Legal Fight, U. of Kansas Patent Suit, Righting a McCarthy Era Wrong
- Quick Takes: Fla. Legislator Quits College Job, Harvard Law Dean Picked as Solicitor General, Word Warriors
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories