- New presidents provosts: Allied Dakota State Missouri State Nipissing NOVA-Manassas UNR UT Health
- Let Penn State play football, but without its fans (essay)
- A Boon(e) for Oklahoma State
- Quick Takes: House Passes Study Abroad Bill, Martin Meyerson Dies, President Donates Kidney, Va. Tech to Reopen Building, Dispute on Foot Washing, Critics of President Lose Jobs, Ethics Class in Ala., Tuition Fight, Clash on Title IX, Corruption Worldwide
- The Race to Show Solidarity
David Borofsky resigned suddenly Wednesday as president of Dakota State University, after less than three years in office, The Argus Leader reported. In a message to the campus, Borofsky noted that a number of administrative changes he made have been "controversial and unpopular." He did not express regret for the changes but said that "a change agent of an organization can almost never be the healer ... and DSU needs to heal. Therefore ... I announce my retirement from Dakota State University, effective today."
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories