Lebanon College, a private, nonprofit two-year institution in New Hampshire, is expected to close, The Valley News reported. The college has been struggling financially. While an official closure has not been announced, the college replaced its website with a notice that classes have been called off for the fall semester.
- Improved economy leads to enrollment dips among two-year and for-profit colleges
- Tears for a For-Profit College's Demise
- Dartmouth investments in board members' firms raise questions about disclosure requirements
- Moody's predicts college closures to triple by 2017
- Essay on issues for colleges to consider when mergers are being discussed
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories