Student Perspectives on Their College Experience
Gain valuable insights on creating a supportive campus environment that empowers students to thrive.
Mark your calendars for Tuesday, Oct. 10, at 2 P.M. ET, for when we will bring together a panel of Student Success editors, a campus administrator and two college students to delve deep into data gathered from 3,000 undergraduates regarding their college experiences, collected in our latest Inside Higher Ed/College Pulse Student Voice survey.
Our editorial team and guest panelists will highlight:
• Student attitudes toward their orientation experiences, including what they would like to see improved
• Gaps in leadership experiences that exist between subgroups of students, and what institutions can do to help boost student leadership credentials
• Extracurricular involvement levels and what barriers should be broken down to increase participation
• Lasting benefits that summer bridge programs provide their participants
- Check out the Student Voice survey data on The College Experience (Sign-In Required)
- Belonging: The Science of Creating Connection and Bridging Divides by Geoffrey L. Cohen
Further Reading on Student Success: