Leveraging Faculty Data to Achieve Strategic Goals
Tell the story of your faculty and your mission with data to share your impact beyond your university’s campus.
What gaps are you missing in your institution’s story? With robust data gathering and analysis, you can uncover hidden value and understand the full range of faculty accomplishments. In this essential webinar, learn how to tell the story of your faculty and your mission with data to share your impact beyond your university’s campus.
Join Dr. Heather Russell of Florida International University and Josh Gianitsis, Ed.D. of Interfolio, for a discussion on the concrete steps you can take to improve your processes in measurable ways.
The webinar will cover the following:
- Data-driven advantage: Uncover how insights can drive excellence in higher education, from student and faculty success to institutional growth.
- Streamlining your faculty affairs process: Explore how Interfolio FIS can help faculty save time, so they can focus on what matters, providing positive impact towards strategic initiatives.
- Mastering management and leadership: Learn how to engage key stakeholders and lead change effectively from the front lines.
- Gaining faculty-buy in: Discover strategies to align your faculty with your institution’s visions and goals, helping to drive adoption.
- Communication and engagement: Understand communication techniques that foster engagement and build trust among faculty and stakeholders.
- Sustaining success: Uncover ways to sustain ongoing use of the FIS and management for the long-term, ensuring your institution remains adaptable and innovative.