May 8, 2012
- Edna Baehre-Kolovani, president/superintendent of Napa Valley College, in California, has been chosen as president of Tidewater Community College, in Virginia.
- Divina Grossman, vice president for engagement at Florida International University, has been appointed chancellor of the University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth.
- Joseph B. Hellige, senior vice president for academic affairs and chief academic officer at Loyola Marymount University, in California, has been promoted to executive vice president and provost there.
- William J. McKinney, vice chancellor for academic affairs at Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne, has been chosen as president of Valdosta State University, in Georgia.
- Geoffrey S. Mearns, provost and senior vice president for academic affairs at Cleveland State University, in Ohio, has been selected as president of Northern Kentucky University.
- Andrew J. Novobilski, dean of the College of Sciences and Mathematics and professor of computer science at Arkansas State University, has been named provost and vice president for academic affairs at Gannon University, in Pennsylvania.
- Alan Shepard, provost and vice-president academic at Ryerson University, in Ontario, has been appointed as president and vice chancellor at Concordia University, in Quebec.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading