July 19, 2013
David A. Armstrong, vice president and general counsel of Notre Dame College, in Ohio, has been chosen as president of Thomas More College, in Kentucky.
vice president and general counsel of Notre Dame College in South Euclid, Ohio, - See more at: http://more.thomasmore.edu/?p=430#sthash.G7dXSc1x.dpuf
- William Crocker, vice president of academic quality and success at State College of Florida-Manatee-Sarasota, has been selected as vice president for academic affairs and provost at Western New Mexico University.
- Michael Cunningham, dean of the College of Business Administration at San Diego State University, in California, has been named president of National University, also in California.
- James (Jim) W. Dean Jr., dean of Kenan-Flagler Business School at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, has been appointed as executive vice chancellor and provost there.
- Greg Gillespie, vice president for instruction and student services at Yavapai College, in Arizona, has been chosen as president of Ventura College, in California.
- Utpal K. Goswami, vice president of instruction at College of the Redwoods, in California, has been appointed as president of Metropolitan Community College's Maple Woods campus, in Kansas.
- Stephen D. Stahl, vice president for academic affairs and dean of the faculty at Wheeling Jesuit University, in West Virginia, has been named provost at Baldwin Wallace University, in Ohio.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading