December 17, 2014
- Ken Burt, former vice president of finance & administration at Dalhousie University, in Nova Scotia, has been selected as president and CEO of Northwest Community College, in British Columbia.
- Soraya M. Coley, provost and vice president for academic affairs at California State University at Bakersfield, has been chosen as president of California State Polytechnic University at Pomona.
- Howard Gillman, interim chancellor at the University of California at Irvine, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Randy W. Grissom, interim president and vice president for academic affairs at Santa Fe Community College, in New Mexico, has been appointed to the job on a permanent basis.
- Deneece Huftalin, interim president of Salt Lake Community College, in Utah, has been promoted to the job on a permanent basis.
- Stacey Franklin Jones, a management and technology consultant and former provost of Bowie State University, in Maryland, has been elected chancellor of Elizabeth City State University, in North Carolina.
- Kerri-Lee Krause, deputy vice chancellor (education) at the University of Western Sydney, in Australia, has been chosen as provost at Victoria University, also in Australia.
- Richard Kriegbaum, former president of Fresno Pacific University, in California, has again been named president there.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
- New presidents or provosts: Creighton La Verne Miami Missouri SBVC Stellenbosch Waikato
- New presidents or provosts: Carr Cuyamaca Dalton Dayton IWU Pomona Robert Morris Southeastern Sussex UArts
- New presidents or provosts: Albany Antioch Delaware Fort Valley Santa Monica Southern Mississippi SEMU Spartanburg Texas State Wooster
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading