December 17, 2014
- Ken Burt, former vice president of finance & administration at Dalhousie University, in Nova Scotia, has been selected as president and CEO of Northwest Community College, in British Columbia.
- Soraya M. Coley, provost and vice president for academic affairs at California State University at Bakersfield, has been chosen as president of California State Polytechnic University at Pomona.
- Howard Gillman, interim chancellor at the University of California at Irvine, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Randy W. Grissom, interim president and vice president for academic affairs at Santa Fe Community College, in New Mexico, has been appointed to the job on a permanent basis.
- Deneece Huftalin, interim president of Salt Lake Community College, in Utah, has been promoted to the job on a permanent basis.
- Stacey Franklin Jones, a management and technology consultant and former provost of Bowie State University, in Maryland, has been elected chancellor of Elizabeth City State University, in North Carolina.
- Kerri-Lee Krause, deputy vice chancellor (education) at the University of Western Sydney, in Australia, has been chosen as provost at Victoria University, also in Australia.
- Richard Kriegbaum, former president of Fresno Pacific University, in California, has again been named president there.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading