- New Programs: Nursing Assistants, Occupational Therapy, Sustainable Business, Dentistry and Public Health, Global Management
- New Presidents or Provosts: American U. of Afghanistan, Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College, Oklahoma State U.-Tulsa, Touro U., U. of Cincinnati
- Colleges start new academic programs
- No Med School Merger for Rice
- U. of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign faculty watch strike at Chicago campus closely
New York Medical College, a free-standing institution with 1,600 students in M.D., public health and other graduate medical sciences programs, has signed a letter of intent to merge with a university, but won't name the likely partner, The Journal News reported. A spokeswoman for Touro College, while not confirming that it had signed a letter of intent, said that officials there were in "serious negotiations" with the medical college. The New York Medical College is affiliated with the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York, and Touro has Jewish affiliations.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories