DeVry Inc. says it has agreed to purchase a majority stake in a private higher education provider that operates three universities with a total of five campuses in Brazil. DeVry, an Illinois company whose holdings include DeVry University and Ross University, will purchase 69 percent and eventually up to 82 percent of Fanor, whose three universities educate about 10,000 students in northeastern Brazil.
- Building Capacity, Slowly
- I'm a Professor. Now What?
- Maryland Finds Growing Racial Gap in Graduation Rates
- Style: MLA, Updated.
- Big Name, Thin Résumé
- The Information Super-Library
- Business is booming for American for-profits in Brazil. Is that good?
- U. of Texas Official Nominated for White House Science Post
Search for Jobs