The University of Waterloo, in Ontario, wants to largely eliminate small classes -- those with fewer than 10 students -- for undergraduates. They are too expensive to run, officials said, when the Ontario institution needs to limit spending. So the provost has announced a new way to discourage professors from offering these courses: They will no longer be counted in the teaching load of faculty members.
- What's New at University of Venus? 2 June 2012
- New Presidents or Provosts: Argosy U.-Seattle, Baruch College, California State U. at Sacramento, Eastern Kentucky U., St. Ambrose U., Southern Methodist U., Stevens Institute of Technology, Wilfrid Laurier U.
- New Presidents Provosts Baldwin-Wallace Saint Rose Kent ONU OKCU Maine Waterloo
- New America paper on financial aid calls for changes to loans, Pell Grant, tax credits
- New Programs: Homeland Security, Engineering, Law, Information Technology, Knowledge Integration
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Chemical, Paper and Biomedical Engineering: Assistant or Associate Professor in Biomedical/Bioengineering