The University of Waterloo, in Ontario, wants to largely eliminate small classes -- those with fewer than 10 students -- for undergraduates. They are too expensive to run, officials said, when the Ontario institution needs to limit spending. So the provost has announced a new way to discourage professors from offering these courses: They will no longer be counted in the teaching load of faculty members.
- What's New at University of Venus? 2 June 2012
- New Presidents Provosts Baldwin-Wallace Saint Rose Kent ONU OKCU Maine Waterloo
- Discouraging 'Course Fishing'
- New Presidents or Provosts: Argosy U.-Seattle, Baruch College, California State U. at Sacramento, Eastern Kentucky U., St. Ambrose U., Southern Methodist U., Stevens Institute of Technology, Wilfrid Laurier U.
- New America paper on financial aid calls for changes to loans, Pell Grant, tax credits
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Anthropology Open Rank (Assistant, Associate, or Professor) of Anthropology in the College of Liberal Arts