2 Colleges Call Off Classes to Prevent Flood Damage
March 23, 2009
- Central and Concordia try to retool existing programs to find new revenue
- Waiting to Assess Gustav's Damage
- Rita Disrupts, but Doesn't Devastate
- Quick Takes: Iowa's Floods, Michigan Accused of Stonewalling on Sports, Arizona's New Higher Ed Hub, More Bad News for WVU, Reprieve Possible for AP Italian, 'Scholar Ship' Closes, Foundation Fight
- Quick Takes: Clustering of Minority Athletes, Change Brings Controversy at UDC, UMass Plans Major Increase in Tuition and Aid, Pennsylvania Aid Plan, College Will Return Fossils to Tribe, Thai Academic Flees
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Grand Forks, ND
Coeur d'Alene, ID
The American University in Dubai is a private, non-sectarian institution of higher learning founded in 1995. AUD's enrollment in 2012-2013 averaged 2...
Linfield College, a private, comprehensive, undergraduate institution located in the Pacific Northwest, connects the traditional liberal arts with a...