Babson College has closed its campus until Wednesday morning because of an apparent norovirus outbreak that has hit dozens of students and others at the college. Several colleges and universities have been hit by outbreaks this academic year. The norovirus spreads rapidly in situations -- like those on a college campus -- where people live in close proximity to one another.
- Colleges react to pest and disease outbreaks
- Colleges start new efforts, rules to confront spread of measles and other contagious diseases
- Meningitis update: more unlicensed vaccine use possible; stay vigilant over holiday break
- Cruise Virus Becomes Campus Virus
- Preparing for an unusually severe flu season, colleges draw on lessons from H1N1 pandemic
- Quick Takes: Summers Flap and Obama's Experts, Gee Could Earn $2M, Cap on Online Bonuses, Norovirus Shuts College, Cuba Travel Limits Upheld, Peru May Sue Yale, Models of Digital Scholarship, An Expensive Garage, More Data on Young Voters, Grooming Advice
- Quick Takes: Retirement vs. College Savings, Robert Reich Switches Coasts, Outbreak at Northern Arizona, Controversial Australian Gets VP Post in Calif.
- Campus Mumps Outbreak Spreads
Search for Jobs