Babson College has closed its campus until Wednesday morning because of an apparent norovirus outbreak that has hit dozens of students and others at the college. Several colleges and universities have been hit by outbreaks this academic year. The norovirus spreads rapidly in situations -- like those on a college campus -- where people live in close proximity to one another.
- Colleges react to pest and disease outbreaks
- Colleges start new efforts, rules to confront spread of measles and other contagious diseases
- Meningitis update: more unlicensed vaccine use possible; stay vigilant over holiday break
- Cruise Virus Becomes Campus Virus
- Preparing for an unusually severe flu season, colleges draw on lessons from H1N1 pandemic
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories