The Foreign Relations Authorization Act, introduced Thursday by Rep. Howard L. Berman (D-Cal.), chair of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, includes a bill of great importance in the study abroad field. The Senator Paul Simon Study Abroad Foundation Act aims to quadruple study abroad participation to one million, and diversify study abroad in terms of who participates and where they go. The Simon bill was introduced in the U.S. Senate in February.
- Postsecondary Education Goes to Work
- Athletic Revival
- Extra, Extra, Go to WWW...
- Redistribution of Requirements
- College Board Puts Off Plan for New Test for 8th Graders
- New Programs: Property Management, Accelerated Degrees, Computer Game Design
- Senate Strands Study Abroad Bill
- Study Abroad Bill Introduced
Search for Jobs