For most of the academic year that just ended, Lambuth University has experienced administrative turnover and evidence of severe financial problems. Now, for the second month in a row, the university has failed to make payroll on time, The Jackson Sun reported. University officials said that a wire transfer was delayed, making it impossible to meet payroll on time, but that they hoped to be only a week late.
- End of the Road for Lambuth U.
- Another College Is Sold to a For-Profit
- Accreditation Revoked
- Dispute over company that works with colleges on graduate and professional school applications
- Quick Takes: Bill Ayers Talks, U. of Texas Evaluates Gender Equity, Sign Stealer Out at St. Olaf, More Change at Lambuth
- Money, Money, Money
- Quick Takes: Animal Rights Group Attacks UCLA Van, Obama Talks Student Aid, Recovery in Iowa, Virginia Tech Settlement, Minerva Proposals, Montclair's Green Pledge
- Tis the Season to be…Hardy
Search for Jobs