The State Department has issued guidance that bars its EducationUSA centers from forming partnerships with commercial recruitment agents who represent specific universities. The guidance, which applies to the 450 EducationUSA centers that are designed to provide objective advice to international students contemplating study in the United States, cites the lack of objectivity of commercial recruiters among other objections, many of which are consistent with concerns raised by the National Association of College Admission Counseling and other groups.
- EducationUSA advisors should not be cavorting with agents!
- Avoiding Showdown on Agents
- New report brings data to the debate over commissioned agents in international recruiting
- 'Accreditation Lite' for International Recruiting Agents
- Commission considers arguments about international recruiting agents
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories