What's the saying about glass houses? The chief lawyer for South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford has sent letters to Clemson University, the Medical University of South Carolina and the University of South Carolina asking about their use of state-owned or leased aircraft, and who travels on such flights, The Greenville News reported. The article noted that the governor's new interest in such issues comes as the governor is facing a barrage of criticism over his use of state planes and his travel expenses for trips on which state business may not have been the only item on the agenda.
- Poli Sci Reformation?
- A Call for Change, From Within
- Making a Pact
- Speak Now, or Forever Hold Your Copyrights!
- New Presidents or Provosts: Belmont U., Missouri Western State U., National Council for Minorities in Engineering, Nicolet College
- Montgomery College Trustees Oust Its President
- Strike Forces Oakland U. to Cancel First Day of Class
- Staff Unions at U. of California Vote No Confidence in President
Search for Jobs