Jill Landesberg-Boyle has agreed to go on leave, ending her controversial term as president of Florida Keys Community College, The Miami Herald reported. While Landesberg-Boyle was praised by some at the college for academic improvements, many employees charged her with creating a destructive work environment. Until her contract ends on June 15, she will keep her salary and benefits package of $157,000 a year.
- Dirty Business?
- Quick Takes: Flat Funds for Arts and Humanities, More Than a Gold Watch at Miami Dade, SUNY to Ban Smoking in Dorms, Unique Collaboration in Chapel Hill
- Race Matters
- Quick Takes: Counselors Complain About SAT Length, More Disputes Over Affirmative Action in Michigan, Faculty Anger at Florida International, Universities Back Innovation Bill
- Lobbying Relationship Exposed and Questioned
- Husband, Wife Indicted as Cuban Agents
- Fla. Community College President Indicted
- Quick Takes: Presidential Donations, A's at Brown, Busting the Police Chief, Conviction Over 'Low Work' Job, Settlement With Ex-President of Community College of Denver, Plagiarism Vigilante Answers Comments, Stimulus Would Help NIH, Calling Tim and Heidi
Search for Jobs