Jill Landesberg-Boyle has agreed to go on leave, ending her controversial term as president of Florida Keys Community College, The Miami Herald reported. While Landesberg-Boyle was praised by some at the college for academic improvements, many employees charged her with creating a destructive work environment. Until her contract ends on June 15, she will keep her salary and benefits package of $157,000 a year.
- Debate Over Leadership at Florida Keys CC
- New Presidents or Provosts: College of Mount Saint Vincent, Sul Ross State U., U. of Georgia, West Virginia U.
- Carnegie Corporation Honors 4 Presidents
- Good Seats, Hard Sell
- 'The Trials of Academe'
- British Debates Over Higher Ed Sound Familiar
- Anger Over Raise for U. of Kentucky President
- Lacking the 'Ability to Benefit'
Search for Jobs