- Quick Takes: Stem Cells and Open Access, Leave at Oral Roberts, Rockford's Recovery, New Leader for Educause, Scrutiny for Fla. For-Profits, NYIT Campus in China, Romney: Link Aid to Career, Presidential Facebook Apology
- UVa backs away from loan-free offer to its poorest students
- Quick Takes: Oral Roberts Returns, From FIPSE to HBCU Post, Sociology Lesson, Alternative Look at Default Rates, Rochester Sued Over Dog, California Fires, Radiation Probe, Official Chalking, 'Transparency by Design'
- Quick Takes: Oral Roberts President Quits, Suit on Investment, College Cuts Friday Classes, Student Dragged to Death, Green Building Kills Birds, Where Psychoanalysis Isn't Taught, Auction to Name Butterfly, Grievances in Egypt, Oxford Speakers
- Quick Takes: Yale Aid Plan, California Nomination Blocked, Change at Oral Roberts, Debt and Deals at Myers, Science and the '08 Race, NCAA Actions, Attack Was Faked, Scientists vs. Pope, Admissions Gimmicks, Transparency Takes a Hit in Federal Talks
Two years after Oral Roberts University announced that it was $55 million in debt, the institution has announced that it is debt-free, The Tulsa News reported. The debt skyrocketed under the presidency of Richard Roberts, who quit amid accusations (which he denied) that he was misspending university funds. Much of the university's recovery is due to a large gift that came conditional on governance changes, but university officials said that fund raising generally has bounced back.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories