- Quick Takes: VCU Investigates Degree, Social Networking for Loans, Creationist Institute Isn't Giving Up, Latest Enrollment Data, Academics Protest Gaza Blockade, Emphasis on Career Ed, Yale Provost Oxford-Bound, Wiley Adds Titles From Key
- Gift starts effort at Oxford to adopt Ivy-style aid program
- Quick Takes: New Measure of What Students Learn, Ominous RFP, Noose and Blackface Incidents, Opposition to Community College Measure, Hiring Surge at Michigan, Accusations From the Past, Oxford's Leader to Leave
- New Presidents or Provosts: Columbus State U., Lone Star College-Kingwood, Long Island U.-C.W. Post, Moorpark College, Rowan-Cabarrus CC, South Carolina State U., U. of North Carolina-Greensboro, U. of Oxford, Valdosta State U., Washington State U.
- An American Law School in China
Andrew Hamilton, the new vice chancellor of the University of Oxford, wants to bring major scholarships to the university to assure access at a time of rising tuition, The Guardian reported. Hamilton, formerly the provost at Yale University, said that the aid policies of elite American institutions should be a model for Oxford, but the newspaper noted that his embrace of the approach of private American universities may raise fears of also following that model on tuition rates.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories