Brandeis University on Tuesday agreed not to sell any artwork donated by three individuals suing the university to block a controversial plan -- already on hold -- to sell the noted collection of modern art, The Boston Globe reported. Further, the university agreed to give notice of 30 days to the state's attorney general before selling art donated by others. The pledges came during a court hearing in which a judge rejected the university's bid to have the lawsuit dismissed.
- Regulation Woes
- Washington State CC Initiative Gets $6M Foundation Boost
- Michigan Sees Drop in Enrollment of Minority Freshmen
- A Leveled Playing Field
- Decentralized Work: The Final Frontier
- Believing in God and Evolution
- Back in the Oversight Business
- Controversy (or Not) Over a Non-Black Miss Hampton U.
Search for Jobs