Israel's prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, on Sunday announced that the government will develop plans for an endowment to be used to supplement the salaries of top academics, many of whom in recent years have left Israel for the United States, Haaretz reported. He said that the goal was both to prevent further losses and to lure back to Israel some who have already left.
- Israeli University Leaders Urge Different Focus on Iran
- Gallaudet Gets Next President from NTID
- Conference Do's and Don't's
- Israel to Create Centers to Counter Brain Drain
- Fears About Politicization of Israeli Archaeology
- Romania's Education Minister Accused of Plagiarism
- Is American Studies Association changing its boycott of Israeli academe?
- Israel and Academic Freedom
Search for Jobs