Israel's prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, on Sunday announced that the government will develop plans for an endowment to be used to supplement the salaries of top academics, many of whom in recent years have left Israel for the United States, Haaretz reported. He said that the goal was both to prevent further losses and to lure back to Israel some who have already left.
- Is American Studies Association changing its boycott of Israeli academe?
- Give Harvard Some Ideas
- Israel and Academic Freedom
- Unique Challenges of Preventing Brain Drain in the Middle East
- 'An Academic Revolution'
- Fraying of Academic Freedom
- The Gaza War... on North American Campuses
- A University in Milan Shops for Professors Elsewhere
Search for Jobs