In another sign of change in for-profit higher education, Corinthian Colleges, Inc. announced Tuesday that it was buying Heald College, a regionally accredited institution that is based in San Francisco and operates 11 campuses with about 12,300 students. Corinthian's announcement came a day after Princeton Review announced that it would buy Penn Foster Education Group, Inc.
- Following in Kaplan's Footsteps
- Corinthian Colleges goes on the offensive in California as state AGs push for loan forgiveness
- Corinthian's failure (and U.S. role in it) fuels for-profit critics
- Feds take down a for-profit over job-placement rates as gainful-employment rules loom
- Major for-profit chain faces bankruptcy as feds turn up heat
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories