- Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word
- Quick Takes: Editorial Board of 'Topology' Quits, Uncertainty Over Iranian Students, Stimulants of Choice, Broward President Quits, Thomson to Sell Higher Ed Operations, A Chancellor Begs, A Dog (Maybe) Bites Man Story
- A Video Game That's Too Real
- Quick Takes: Students Lose Spaces in California, Ph.D. Not Required, Unusual Demand From PETA, Babson Loves Tina Fey
- Flip-Flop on Florida State
The University of Minnesota has apologized to Pennsylvania State University for the actions of Goldy Gopher, a mascot, that were seen as insensitive, ESPN reported. Goldy Gopher -- seen in a video on YouTube -- saw a Penn State player praying on the field before last weekend's game between the two university's squads. Goldy Gopher then got on its knees to pray, a move seen as mocking the praying player. A Minnesota spokesman said: "We have reiterated to Goldy the importance of exercising appropriate religious sensitivity in the future."
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories