Those frustrated by the numerous errors in the new edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association will be able to get a correct version. Until now, the association has insisted that it would be wasteful to issue new editions, and it urged those who bought the book to just use an online compilation of corrections. But on Tuesday, an organizer of a boycott movement for the error-laden version announced that the association had agreed to offer corrected versions.
- NCAA Pulls Plug on Penalty
- The Ever-Expanding U. of Phoenix
- Seeking Tenure 'Conversion'
- The Kids Are All Right
- U.S. Publishes Final Rules on Higher Ed Accreditation
- Congressional Compromise: $167.5M Each for NEH and NEA
- Sorting Out Alumni Affairs
- Report Links U.S. Education and Competitiveness Levels
Search for Jobs