- Quick Takes: Ex-Chancellor Admits Guilt, Attracting International Students, Lobbying on Creationist Degrees, Anger Over Harvard Sale of Property, Support for 'Proof of Concept' Centers, Move in Turkey to End Headscarf Ban
- Foxes Guard Illinois Henhouse
- Welcome, Now Start Slashing
- A Costly Muhammad Cartoon
- California community colleges look for new leader amid deep challenges
Two of the five finalists to become president of New Mexico State University recently left chancellorships elsewhere amid considerable controversy. One of them is Richard Herman of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, who resigned amid a furor over an admissions system (no ended) that gave preferences to politically connected applicants. The other is James Oblinger of North Carolina State University, who resigned amid a debate over a highly paid position for the ex-governor's wife.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories