Kevin Segawa, who is on leave as police chief at Mt. San Jacinto College, has been charged with eight felonies and one misdemeanor, The Press-Enterprise reported. While details of the charges and Segawa's response were not available, the charges include asking or receiving a bribe, forgery, embezzlement by a public officer and destroying or concealing evidence.
- Old Wounds in Anthropology
- Should SAT Cheating Be a Crime?
- New Wave of Student Activism
- Long Road to 'Gatekeeper' Courses
- Movement, But Miles to Go
- Commencement Speakers Announced: U. of Georgia, U. of Texas at Austin, Warren Wilson
- U.S. Approves New Stem Cell Lines for Researchers
- Advice for Trustees on Conflicts of Interest
Search for Jobs