Kevin Segawa, who is on leave as police chief at Mt. San Jacinto College, has been charged with eight felonies and one misdemeanor, The Press-Enterprise reported. While details of the charges and Segawa's response were not available, the charges include asking or receiving a bribe, forgery, embezzlement by a public officer and destroying or concealing evidence.
- Keeping a Secret, Paying a Price
- Quick Takes: Labor Leader for Labor College, Expansion Disputes, Kaplan Expands in China, Penn Prof Pleads Guilty, Med School Ends Use of Live Dogs, Uproar at Oxford, Transgender Homecoming King
- Quick Takes: Bush Library Appears Headed for SMU, Furor Grows Over Holocaust Deniers Conclave, Teen Drug Use Drops, 'Gross Clinic' to Stay in Philly, Calls for UK Academic Freedom, Belmont's Non-Baptist Trustees, College Embezzler Convicted
- Quick Takes: 3 More Lenders Settle With Cuomo, Emerson Fires Dean, General Counsel Threatens Suit Against President, Motive Seen for Graduation Threats, MiraCosta President Quits, Second Search Yields Iowa President, $150M for UCSF
- Agent/Recruiter Arrested: Shenanigans Continue
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories