Students at two Texas universities where bookstores have been part of an experiment to offer textbook rental options have generally had positive experiences with the option, The Dallas Morning News reported. Follett, which runs the bookstores, plans to expand the program from 7 colleges last semester to 22 colleges in the semester starting this month.
- Are American Students Lazy?
- Hopkins Shares Too Much Information in Faculty Search
- Evaluating Evaluations
- No Entry
- Inkling Strikes a Deal with Follett to Have Its Titles Sold in More College Bookstores
- Chegg to run Bowdoin College textbook center
- Textbooks for Rent ... Everywhere
- Florida Scholarship Students Pay for Dropped Courses
Search for Jobs