Colleges and universities in Taiwan plan to recruit and enroll top students from China, the Associated Press reported. Under a government proposal, students from 40 leading Chinese universities will be able to apply to study at one of Taiwan's colleges.
- Taiwan Enters the Fray
- Accounts of Confucius Institute-ordered censorship at Chinese studies conference
- The Mobile International Student
- Debate over Chinese-funded institutes at American universities
- Rose-Colored Glasses on China?
- Debate renews over Confucius Institutes
- Chinese nationals indicted for elaborate cheating scheme on standardized admissions tests
- Building a Strong Higher Education System: China's Ambition
Search for Jobs