Many at Boston College are concerned about a proposal to outsource the overtime work performed by some facilities workers, The Boston Globe reported. College officials say that by saving money, jobs will be preserved, but many faculty members see the shift as a first step to a more corporate model that they fear would conflict with Roman Catholic values and lead to outsourcing -- and the elimination of jobs or job security -- for more workers.
- The Men Are Back
- No Med School Merger for Rice
- Shifting Ground on the Sidelines
- Debate Continues Over Online Program in Maryland
- Movers and Shakers: Hastings College of the Law, Ivy Tech CC-Lafayette, Knox College, Middlebury College, U. of Kentucky, U. of North Texas, U. of Wyoming
- Education Dept. Urged to Reject Stimulus Waiver for La.
- More Stressed Than During the Depression
- Circular Ratings
Search for Jobs