The University of Hudderfield is investigating two students who are alleged to have created "Hitler - the Drinking Game" on Facebook, The Yorkshire Evening Post reported. The Facebook group explaining the rules (removed once the university investigation started) attracted 12,000 members. The student founders were known as "Fuhrers," and the game involved cards set in the shape of swastikas.
- Quick Takes: Literature Nobel, U. of Washington Scholarships, Another Flap Over 9/11 Skeptic, College Groups Back Diversity, EPA Compliance, Niagara Suspends 6 Athletes, Robin Hood Studies
- British universities spend big to prepare for increase in tuition rates
- Will Colleges Friend Facebook?
- Essay on "Fascism: Journal of Comparative Fascist Studies"
- U. of Minn. Bolsters Aid for Needy Students
- University's action over student who posted a swastika on a bulletin board sets off international debate
- Hitler -- the Classic?
- Essay reflects on why she enrolled in and left Sweet Briar College
Search for Jobs