Business schools are seeing some improvements in what has been a dismal job and internship market for their students, The New York Times reported. At the University of Virginia's Darden School of Business, for example, the number of banks doing interviews is up 20 percent and the number of job offers is up 33 percent.
- Are B-Schools Up or Down?
- De-Departmentalizing the B-School
- Quick Takes: 3 Delaware State Students Shot, Coach vs. Admissions, B-School Accreditation Plan, Settlement of Battery Charge, More Women at Caltech, Dispute on Possible Sale of Art, St. Ambrose Drops Name of Bishop From Library, Building Boom in Mass.
- The B-School Glass Ceiling
- Quick Takes: Anger at Irvine, Shift in B-School Admissions, Returning to Harvard, Immigrant Aid Dispute, Suit on Kentucky Trustees, Incentives for Washington's 2-Year Colleges, Assessing Graduate Education in China
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories