- After being called 'deadliest fraternity,' SAE announces it will end pledging
- Quick Takes: MIT Fires Professor, Black Enrollment Rebounds at Michigan, NCAA Probation for Illinois, U. of Kentucky Ends Student Govt. Court Fight, NYU Faces Suit Over Jell-O Wrestling
- Questions surround sudden departure of Clemson vice president of student affairs
- Quick Takes: Student Charged in Obama Effigy Incident, Suicide at University's Central Meeting Place, Governors Seek Spending Exemption, Evaluating Coaches on Academic Success, States Pledge Reforms, Contract for Pace Adjuncts, Heavy Metal Studies
- Not an Isolated Incident After All
The University of Kentucky fire marshall is calling for the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity house to be closed for the rest of this semester and next semester following an unusual and unsafe fire incident, The Herald-Leader reported. According to authorities, they found multiple fire code violations after responding to an incident in which a fraternity member set fire to a friend who was wrapped in toilet paper.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories