The University of Cincinnati largely shut down in the wake of the Kent State University killings in 1970, and when many students left the area, they missed out on their graduation ceremony. Now, the Associated Press reported, the university is welcoming back to campus those who missed the graduation and offering a special ceremony for them prior to this year's graduation.
- Philadelphia student with cancer allowed to attend graduation
- The Media World as It Is
- Essay on how to improve graduation ceremonies
- Colleges stay away from controversy with this year's commencement speakers
- Commencement Rules
- You Can't Handle the Truthiness!
- Fraternity Fatalities
- Prosecutor calls for U of Cincinnati police force to be disbanded and replaced with city police officers
Search for Jobs