Trump University, the Donald Trump creation that offers courses for those who want to emulate the real estate guru, has been ordered by New York State officials to stop calling itself a university, The New York Daily News reported. "Use of the word 'university' by your corporation is misleading and violates New York Education Law and the Rules of the Board of Regents," wrote the deputy commissioner for higher education, Joseph Frey. Trump says the name of the school will change to Trump Education.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Alabama Community College System, Colgate U., College of Charleston, Mount Holyoke College
- Donald Trump becomes dean of Wharton School (essay)
- Donald Trump Founds 'University'
- Photography and Political Violence
- Motherhood After Tenure: whose life-story is worth telling?
- Harvard Isn't Poor
- Coach's shove of player renews debate about conduct of athletic officials
- Who's Who at the Spellings Summit
Search for Jobs