The National Institutes of Health approved an additional 13 stem cell lines as eligible for researchers to use while receiving federal funds, The Washington Post reported. Scientists have been anxious for approval of more lines, and praised the move.
- A Vote for Embryonic Stem Cell Research
- Budget Bill Advances in House
- Stem Cell Policy Impedes Research, NIH Chief Says
- Round 2 on Stem Cells
- A Geneticist for NIH Director
- Stem Cell Silence
- Quick Takes: Advice for Obama/McCain, U.S. Poised to Keep Spending Flat, Obama in Effigy at George Fox, Defining the Bishop's Role, Lambuth President Steps Down, NIH Chief to Depart, Equity in Science Prizes, Drug Makers' Payments to Scientists
- Change in Climate for Stem Cells?
Search for Jobs