Drake College of Business, a for-profit college, has announced that it will stop recruiting students in homeless shelters, Bloomberg reported. The news service exposed the practice, noting that many of those recruited borrow money to enroll, but don't advance very far in their programs, leaving the college with additional revenue and the homeless with debt.
- Drake College of Business to close doors at end of July
- What Harkin Wants
- Does the Messenger Matter?
- Obama administration, states reach major settlements with Education Management Corporation
- Is the Bloom Off the Rose?
- Former student veteran earns grant and lands in Senate report
- For-Profit, Without Profit
- Defaults Nearly Double
Search for Jobs