Drake College of Business, a for-profit college, has announced that it will stop recruiting students in homeless shelters, Bloomberg reported. The news service exposed the practice, noting that many of those recruited borrow money to enroll, but don't advance very far in their programs, leaving the college with additional revenue and the homeless with debt.
- The Early Word on Yield
- Scrutiny of For-Profit Recruiting at Homeless Shelters
- Applying the Liberal Arts
- Why Was Investment Firm Going After For-Profit Colleges?
- Drake College of Business to close doors at end of July
- Commencement Speakers Announced: Adelphi, Atlanta Christian, New Saint Andrews, Pacific Oaks, Rosalind Franklin, SUNY Albany, SUNY Geneseo, Susquehanna, Truman State
- A Setback for Google?
- Virginia and Duke
Search for Jobs