Another Faculty Unionizes in Wisconsin
May 20, 2010
Faculty members at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire have voted, 233 to 87, to unionize. The vote follows one last week at the university's Superior campus. Both units will be affiliated with the American Federation of Teachers.
- Defeat for Academic Labor
- Reversals in Wisconsin
- New Presidents or Provosts: Anne Arundel Ingram Technical Lakeland Northern Arizona Peninsula Westminster
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire responds to massive cuts in state support
- New Presidents or Provosts: California State U.-San Bernardino, Carroll College (Mont.), Sage Colleges, South Texas College of Law, State U. of New York-New Paltz, U. of Dayton, U. of Hawaii-Manoa,
- Why They Are Rallying
- A Small Step Toward Transparency
- 'Sexual Depravity,' Student Fees and the Student Press
Search for Jobs
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Located in the heart of historic Charleston, South Carolina, the College of Charleston is a nationally recognized public liberal arts and sciences...
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT) was founded in 1955 by a team of visionaries who wanted to break new ground in higher education. They...