A recent Brown University graduate has sued a man she accused of rape in 2006, saying he is violating an agreement not to discuss the case, the Associated Press reported. The two reached an agreement under which he would leave Brown -- where he was then a student -- and not discuss the case. But he has done so by suing the woman, her father and the university, charging that he was unfairly pressured to leave over an untrue allegation, and that Brown's response was influenced by the fact that the woman's father is a donor.
- Partial 'Program Integrity'
- Too Young for College?
- The 'Community College' Internationally
- Another President Ousted at South Carolina State
- In a Shallow Grave
- You Want It When?
- Brown U. sexual assault investigation draws criticism from accused and accusers
- Former Student Sues Brown, Alleging False Rape Accusation
Search for Jobs